Meeting Attendees: Theju, Neha, Drishti
- Theju shared his thoughts on what being an “Educator” can mean.
- Neha and I shared what kind of work we are doing related to library.
- I started book sharing with books on body image in Indian context – Laxmi’s mooch and Brown.
- Theju shared why talking about skin color is such a layered concept in Indian context. He shared Kamla Bhasin wrote some such books for children in early 90s but we don’t have access to them.
- Neha shared some books for educators/parents on discussion around body image, gender and sexuality (Tashi publication).
- Another delightful book talk by Theju – Lightning from Ektara.